Who is Eligible?
- For the 2022-2023 SASO year, girls in grades 9-12 (public, private or home-schooled) and their mothers
- Residents of the Clark, Brandeis, O’Connor, or Harlan attendance boundary
What is required for membership?
- Volunteer at 3 philanthropic/volunteer events (about 20 hours) during the SASO year, May 1, 2022 through the following April 2023. Great way to earn service hours for NHS and school.
- Attend a minimum of 3 personal growth meetings
- Enroll February 4, 2022 – May 1, 2022 and submit $100* annual membership dues (+ $50/each for additional siblings)
- Volunteer at three (3) of the offered philanthropic events with your daughter
What else should I know?
- To be eligible for philanthropic/volunteer or personal growth credit, members must stay for the entire event and arrive on time.
- Once membership requirements have been fulfilled, a girl may attend additional opportunities without her mother, providing another mother supervises her. Girls should not be dropped off without pre-arranged supervision at any SASO philanthropic events.
- Personal Growth Meetings are attended by girls only; mothers do not need to attend, but are allowed to do so.
- As our organization grows, mothers and daughters may earn additional philanthropic credits by participating on an “Event Planning Committee.”
- Re-enrollment will be required annually for all members in good standing. The Annual Membership Drive begins in February. Applications are accepted on a first come, first served basis.
*Please note that our $100 membership dues provide us funds to support the charities we serve, administrative costs and include volunteer t-shirts for both mother and daughter.